Your Step-by-Step Guide on How to Be a Freelance Writer
You probably want to learn how to be a freelance writer because…
- …you’ve always wanted to be a professional writer since you were a little kid
- …you’ve recently lost your job and need to find a way to make money to pay the bills
- …you’ve decided you want a career that YOU control, with no one telling you what to do
Great! But it’s pretty likely that you don’t know how to be a freelance writer in the first place. Where should you start? How should you start? What do you need? How does it all work?
Breaking into freelance writing can be tough when you don’t know what you’re doing. You might get kicked around or take some hard knocks as you learn on the fly, figuring out the ropes on becoming a solid, successful freelancer.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Learning how to be a freelance writer doesn’t have to be difficult or confusing. And there are all sorts of ways to avoid the traps – if you know what to look for.
That’s why Write for the Web exists.
Discover how to be a freelance writer – the easy way.
Write for the Web teaches you how to set yourself up as a freelance writer – and set yourself apart from all the rest so that you can pitch for writing work, earn good clients and succeed faster in your new career than if you would’ve tried on your own.
In Write for the Web, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals you need to get started as a freelance writer
- How to land your very first client – and the one after that, and the one after that…
- What to tell potential clients in your proposal, and what to tell them when they say yes
- How to organize your freelance writing business for full confidence that attracts clients
- What clients hate – and how to be the freelance writer they love
Write for the Web is practical guide on how to be a freelance writer, and it’s available in handy digital download format so you can take it with you anywhere on the go. At 89 pages, it comes jam-packed with valuable information and insider secrets. You’ll learn exactly how to become a professional freelance writer – confident and ready to welcome clients to your business.
This isn’t a book of handy tips and tricks like plenty of others offer. That’s all well and good, but hey – we give you handy tips and tricks all the time for free: we call them blog posts.
Write for the Web is different. As a practical guide, it walks you through the process of how to become a freelance writer, step by step. Start at the beginning and do everything in this book all the way to the last page, and you’ll…
- Be fully prepared to welcome new clients to your freelance writing business
- Be ready with a skills and qualifications to better pitch them your services
- Have a full portfolio of sample work (even before you get your first paying client)
- Know how to track down potential clients and send them a kickass bid for a project
- Be prepared to knock the person’s socks off with your first assignment
- Deliver impeccable customer service so that client wants to hire you again
- Get paid a rate you’re rather happy with from your very first assignment
- Avoid the scams lurking about and the traps that suck down new freelance writers
Make no mistake: Write for the Web tells you exactly how to become a freelance writer with a successful writing business – no holds barred. You need to know the truth of what’s out there, what to expect, what’s hard, what’s easy, and where you should go next.
Think of it this way: If you read this book and decide freelance writing isn’t for you, then you’ve just saved yourself weeks of wasted time and piles of money, not to mention plenty of heartache along the way.
But if you read this book, realize this is exactly what you want to do and walk through every step to create your freelance writing business, you’ll stand apart from the competition as a professional, competent writer ready to take on new clients. This book just might be the best investment you ever make.
It’s also the most affordable investment you’ll ever make. Write for the Web is only $23. That’s less than the price of a movie, popcorn, and soda. For one.
By the time the movie ends, you’ll be full of fake butter and sticky soda, talking excitedly to your friends about how the plot was so awesome and how the hero was no one’s slave, man!
Then you’ll go home. And you’ll still have no idea how to be a freelance writer.
If you took the money you were going to spend on two hours of movie and junk food and bought Write for the Web instead, you’d know everything you need to set up your freelance writing business so you could work from home, in your pajamas, and get paid good money doing something you love.
No one will be your boss. And you’ll be no one’s slave.
P.S. This book comes with a guarantee. Write for the Web is jam-packed with valuable advice for new and beginning freelance writers (and quite possibly seasoned writers too). It provides you with proven strategies for career success but if you decide it isn’t for you, just let us know. We’ll refund your full payment, no questions asked.
P.P.S. Learning how to be a freelance writer operating a successful business doesn’t happen overnight. We didn’t happen overnight either. But we’re here, we’re doing fantastic, and we did it following the strategies in this guide.
(Actually, we did it by screwing up a lot, wasting time, losing money, finally hitting on the best strategies by sheer dumb luck, perseverance and determination and then stumbling forward. We just thought you might like your new career to be a little easier than that. You know. If you want.)