A lot of people have been telling me they wished they could register for the Damn Fine Words writing course. They say that if they could just take this course…
- They could finally start that online business, because they wouldn’t feel like they had to put off writing for their audience.
- They could improve their writing skills and get higher-paying clients, instead of the meagre income they’re slaving to earn right now.
- They could feel confident in their written communication for the first time in their lives, instead of agonizing over every piece they write.
These people know that Damn Fine Words could change their game. And for many of them, the course could even be a life-changer.
I’d like to help make that change happen.
Welcome to the Damn Fine Words Contest.
This contest is a friendly competition where your sincerity, desire to learn, and motivation counts. It’s a writing contest that isn’t about the quality of your writing but rather the quality of your thoughts on writing.
Here’s what you can win:
Two people will win a place as a student in the Damn Fine Words writing course, valued at $1,399.
Winners will join the course as full-access students and benefit from the lessons, the hands-on exercises, the interactive forum and my personal feedback and support throughout the entire course.
Pretty awesome, right?
Here’s what you need to do:
Write a blog post about why writing is important to you. Why becoming a better writer could literally change your life. How not feeling confident in your writing has affected you, and what it would mean to you to have that obstacle swept away.
I want to know why it’s important for you to be in the Damn Fine Words writing course.
- Write one blog post article of at least 450 words on why writing is important to you and how better writing skills would change your business or your life.
- Link to www.damnfinewords.com once in your post
- Post your article to your blog.
- Come leave a comment here in the comment section that links to your post.
- Pat yourself on the back.
There are no points given for correct grammar or spelling. There are no points given for the fanciness of the words you choose or the quality of your sales writing. In fact, there are no points given for the quality of the writing at all.
What I’m looking for is someone who really wants to be in the Damn Fine Words writing course.
I’m looking for someone who will show up every day and do their very best because improving their writing skills matters to them. I’m looking for someone who understands the value of writing and its worth.
You don’t need fancy language or correct grammar or finely-honed writing to convey the sincerity of your passion. Trust me – I’ll see it.
Two judges will help me select the winners:
- Taylor Lindstrom is a professional writer who has worked closely with me for several years.
- Peter Shallard is the Shrink for Entrepreneurs and a success consultant I work with on all my ventures.
Submissions end January 16 at 5pm EST. We’ll select a winning post and contact the author directly – be sure to have a Contact page on your site, or leave us an email address here in the comments!
Ready? Get writing!