You’re invited to a very exclusive last-minute event – and if you’ve ever considered guest posting, you definitely won’t want to miss it.
You’ve probably heard that guest posting is a valuable marketing strategy for your blog or business. One guest post published on the right site can bring you new readers, new clients and more sales – fast.
And not just for the day your guest post takes the spotlight, but for months (even years!) to come.
I know guest posting works. I used the strategy heavily in my early years, and I even wrote an ebook about it. Men with Pens become a popular Top Ten Blog for Writers faster than the speed of light. Guest posting on major blogs set my business squarely in the spotlight of success.
It can do the same for yours.
Today, Men with Pens is one of those big-name blogs accepting guest post submissions, and getting a yes is often considered a prized achievement for many writers. I receive so many guest post submissions that some days I can’t keep up with demand!
But here’s the problem: Unfortunately, I have to turn most guest posts down. They just don’t cut it.
That’s the cold, hard truth about guest blogging.
Which begs the question, what makes for a great guest post? How can you get that coveted yes from major blogs? How can you write a guest post that stands out like a shining star from the hundreds of hum-drum hopefuls?
You’re about to find out.
Jon Morrow is THE authority on guest blogging. He has carte blanche publication rights on major sites, earns serious money for his writing talents, built an entire course around guest blogging and is renowned for his brilliant posts – the kind that go viral in a heartbeat.
Jon’s compelling guest posts are so valuable, people just can’t afford him.
Everyone wants to know Jon’s secrets – even me! So I asked – no, I demanded – that Jon join me in a casual conversation and share his personal secrets and insider info with you. We’ll hook up on a call and talk for 45 minutes… and you get to listen in.
Find Out How to Write a Great Guest Post (and Get the Yes!)
Join me and Jon Morrow for a very special casual conversation between two top writers and probloggers as we discuss:
- Why so many guest posts get turned down – and how to avoid that happening to you
- The tricks Jon uses to create ultra-compelling posts that go viral every time
- The 3 most valuable elements to make a guest post stand out from the rest
- How Jon managed to learn to write so well – and how you can do the same
- The biggest mistake amateur guest posters make, and how you can avoid it
- Tricks to improve your posts immediately for instant impact and praise
- What top bloggers really look for in guest posts (so you can give it to them!)
- Valuable insider secrets you can use to write great guest posts… like magic!
- How to approach a top blogger with your guest post – and I mean, the right way.
This conversation is going to be spectacular: Jon is a genius writing master with a leading reputation for powerful guest posts that hit you in the gut. You’ll benefit from listening in as we go head to head on how to write a stellar guest post and get the yes from major sites.
It’s a life-changing event you won’t want to miss.
[Editor’s note: This event has passed, but you can listen to a recording of the event and get a valuable worksheet just by signing up for the Damn Fine Words newsletter.]