Cheap out on ebook design, and you’ve just damaged your business. People think you don’t care. That you have low-quality standards. That your business is low quality.
They think you’re not an expert at all.
Real experts know reputation means everything: success, results, and sales. So when people like Brian Clark of Copyblogger, Leo Babauta of Zen Habits and Peter Shallard of Shrink for Entrepreneurs fame needed ebook cover design that instantly conveyed their professionalism, expertise and quality to their readers and fans, they knew exactly who to contact.
They contacted us. Because we create ebook designs for experts like you.
Ebook design is one of the best business investments you could make. It pays for itself and keeps bringing in sales for a long, long time:
- Ebooks can go viral, as thousands of people read and share.
- Ebooks can draw potential customers closer to your business.
- Ebooks can convince readers you’re an expert in your field.
- Ebooks can persuade customers to hire you or buy from you again.
- Ebooks can create income for you and recognition for your business.
Of course, if no one reads your ebook because it’s ugly or amateur-looking… Well. So much for that.
The right ebook cover design boosts your reputation. It impresses your potential customers. It signals that your work is worth reading. And it shows you care about your reputation – and your customers.