You’re probably thinking about learning how to be a freelance writer for one of these reasons:
- You enjoy writing, and you want to get paid to do something you love
- You’d like a nice, sideline job that brings in some extra cash every month
- You’ve always dreamed of being a professional writer since you were a little kid
- You’ve recently lost your job and need to find a way to make money to pay the bills
- You’ve decided you want a career that YOU control, with no one telling you what to do
Great! But where should you start? What do you need? How does being a freelance writer work?
Breaking into freelance writing can be tough when you don’t know what you’re doing. Figuring out how to get started can be confusing and difficult. You might take some hard knocks as you learn on the fly. You might screw up, waste time, and lose money before finally hitting on what works by sheer luck, perseverance and determination – but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Learning how to be a freelance writer can be easy. You can avoid the pitfalls and traps. You can write for the web – if you know what to do.
Here’s how to become a freelance writer – the easy way.
Write for the Web is a practical, straightforward guide that teaches you how to create a freelance writing career – quickly and easily – so you can stand out from the rest and start pitching for writing work, earn good clients, and succeed faster in your new career.
Write for the Web teaches you what you need to know, including:
- What you need to get started as a freelance writer and how to set up shop
- How to land your very first client – and the one after that, and the one after that…
- What to say to potential clients, and what to tell them when they say yes to your offer
- How to organize your freelance writing business with confidence that attracts clients
- What clients hate – and how to be the writer they love, so they keep coming back
Your complete step-by-step guide, it’s packed with nearly 100 pages full of solid advice, valuable information, and insider secrets that teach you exactly what to do and how to be a freelance writer. You’ll stop the guesswork and fumbling around, and you’ll immediately start feeling confident you’ve got this as you go through each step in the guide.
By the time you’re done reading, you’ll know exactly how to find, pitch, win, and write for new clients – and you’ll feel proud when you tell people you’re now a true freelance writer. You’ll know how to get paid to do what you love, on your own schedule and from the comfort of your own home.
Imagine that – you can build yourself your very own writing career!
Learn how to be a freelance writer who gets real-world results
Write for the Web is different from other ‘how to’ books. It walks you through every step of the process on how to become a freelance writer and create your own writing business. Start at the beginning, do every step in the guide, and by the time you’re done reading, you’ll know how to…
- … be fully prepared to welcome new clients to your freelance writing business
- … be ready with skills and qualifications to pitch them your writing services
- … have a full portfolio of sample work (even before you get your first paying client)
- … find potential clients and send them a kickass bid for a project
- … be prepared to excel and deliver your very first writing assignment
- … deliver impeccable service so that your new client wants to hire you again
- … get paid a writing rate that makes you happy from your very first assignment
- … avoid the scams and traps that suck down other freelance writers
Inside Write for the Web, you’ll learn exactly how to become a freelance writer with a successful writing business – no holds barred. You’ll get the straight truth on what’s out there, what’s hard, what’s easy, what to expect, and what to do next.
Plus, it comes in handy digital download format, so you can read it anytime, from anywhere – especially when you need it the most.
Write for the web saves you time, trouble, and money
Think of it this way: If you read the guide and decide freelancing isn’t for you, then you’ve just saved yourself weeks of wasted time, piles of money, and plenty of heartache.
If you read Write for the Web and realize being a freelance writer is exactly what you want to do, you can walk through every step of the guide and create yourself a business that helps you stand out from the competition as a professional, competent writer. In fact, this guide might just be the best investment you ever make.
It’s also the most affordable investment you’ll ever make, because Write for the Web is just $19. That’s less than the price of a movie, popcorn, and soda – for one.
If you took the money you were going to spend on that movie and junk food and bought Write for the Web instead, you’d know how to become a freelance writer, set up your writing business, work from home in your pajamas, and get paid to do what you love.
Write for the Web comes guaranteed. It’s jam-packed with valuable advice for new and beginning freelance writers (and quite possibly seasoned writers too), providing you with proven strategies for career success, but if you decide it isn’t for you, just let us know. We’ll refund your full payment, no questions asked.
Learning how to be a freelance writer who owns a successful writing business doesn’t happen overnight. We didn’t happen overnight either. But we’re here, we’re doing fantastic, and we did it following the strategies in this guide.